Louis Khan Plaza

Louis Khan Plaza

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First day ends........ Welcome to us and our first case study

Waiting for my first lecture at IIMA-PGPX........
Some days back I was settling down for IIMB EPGP....then I get a call for IIMA-PGPX.......got all excited confused and messed up.
But finally as life goes by figured things out.........
Ahmedabad...is really hot right now,,,,,,classes are AC we have a batch strength of 85...........do not know many people still.........
I generally leave home before my son wakes up because once he does..........he also wants to come to my class........
So the class was good.....had an introduction with Faculty members the librarians and all the support staff.
The staff here is courteous, the services are also pretty prompt.....overall it is comfortable....
My son has found his new friends and has started playing and enjoying here....

BTW coming back to class......students will be students.....we got awesome question from the batch......Sir, which subjects are simple and easy and which take time to grasp.......:)
The Prof Replied:- In IIMA there are no lesser evils..........

But ya batch is awesome, the profs here have assigned a group to me and we are a motley mix.....one from sales, other from IT, me from telecom.....so we have a completely different perspective to problems.....
In our first case discussion, about Tata sons we nominated Indra Nooyi as the new chairman.....and ya it was a thoughtful decision...can tell you it would not have been possible without the insights of my batch mates.....
Signing out for now ......HUNGRY.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment