Louis Khan Plaza

Louis Khan Plaza

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Starting the GMAT Preparation


Hi Folks,
I have got a lot of queries in the last couple of months about how to approach the GMAT exam:


Step 1: I will recommend you to give the GMAT Diagnostic test. The same is free and is available on http://www.mba.com/india/the-gmat-exam/prepare-for-the-gmat-exam/test-prep-materials/free-gmat-prep-software.aspx


An analysis of the result will help you to work on the areas of improvement identified.


Step 2: Work on the areas of improvement:


Verbal: I will recommend you to go to Manhattan GMAT to improve your verbal skills
Quantitative: You can practice problems from RS Agrawal.
RC: To improve RC, try to increase your reading speed. Read from diverse sources. Read articles on arts and history.


Step 3: Give other practice tests namely Kaplan and MGMAT.
Work on the improvement areas


Step 4: Again give the diagnostic test 3 days before your test.




This is a very high level plan, I will recommend you to write to me for any specific question that you have.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have mailed you my queries. Apart from GMAT, I want to know post GMAT process. What type of questions and all.

    Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found The GMAT Coach on Google and their program worked beautifully for me. I watched it on my big screen, in my lay-z-boy. They were cool as hell and helped me out when I needed it.

    GMAT Analysis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is just outstanding! thanks for such a post,its really going great.....GMAT Training Center in Delhi | GMAT Classroom Course in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Training could be a horribly basic issue. Amid this world, there's a decent extent of training. Where we tend to move to this http://www.phdstatementofpurpose.com/free-sample-sop-for-phd/ relating training. since it is to a great degree essential.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your recommendation deserves appreciation. Now, let me tell about the most authentic source for GMAT exam preparation which is - Official GMAT guide 2019 by GMAC

    ReplyDelete